Timely and accurate information about GlycoMimetics is included in our press releases.
- For information about GlycoMimetics events, click here.
- For recent news coverage of our activities, click here.
- May 17, 2013: Tech Council of Maryland Names Glycomimetics CEO Rachel King as 2013 Executive of the Year
- April 16, 2013: GlycoMimetics Announces Top Line Results from Phase 2 Trial with GMI-1070 in Sickle Cell Disease
- January 17, 2013: Glycomimetics Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Sickle Cell Disease Study with Lead Drug Candidate GMI-1070
- December 11, 2012: Glycomimetics Announces Progress from its Novel Compounds as Presented at 2012 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- October 22, 2012: Glycomimetics Announces Publication in Nature Medicine of Preclinical Data for its GMI-1070 Drug Candidate
- September 24, 2012: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Announces Presentation at National Sickle Cell Conference
- September 21, 2012: William E. Proudford Sickle Cell Fund Honors GlycoMimetics, Inc. With “Unsung Hero” Award
- May 9, 2012: IAVI, GlycoMimetics, and Glycosensors and Diagnostics Collaborate to Develop Novel AIDS Vaccine Candidate
- April 27, 2012: Tech Council of Maryland Names GlycoMimetics as 2012 Life Sciences Company of the Year
- January 5, 2012: GlycoMimetics Announces Two Key Leadership Promotions
- December 13, 2011: Progress of GlycoMimetics’ Novel Compounds Highlighted at 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- October 11, 2011: GlycoMimetics and Pfizer Enter into Licensing Agreement for Drug Candidate Currently in Development to Treat Patients Experiencing Vaso-occlusive Crisis Associated with Sickle Cell Disease
- December 7, 2010: GlycoMimetics Announces Data Presentations on Lead Compound at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- September 28, 2010: Blood Publishes Pre-Clinical Data on GlycoMimetics, Inc. Lead Compound in Sickle Cell Disease Model
- July 14, 2010: Key GlycoMimetics Patents Issue in the U.S.
- June 24, 2010: GlycoMimetics Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Lead Candidate GMI-1070 in Sickle Cell Patients
- December 7, 2009: GlycoMimetics Announces Two Oral Presentations on Lead Drug Candidate GMI-1070 at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- October 20, 2009: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Attracts $38 Million in Latest Venture Round
- September 2, 2009: New Drug to Treat Sickle Cell Crisis Begins Pilot Study in Patients
- August 16, 2009: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Awarded NIH Grant to Study Drug Candidate in Diabetes
- July 24, 2009: Nature Reviews: Drug Discovery Article Describes Design of Glycomimetic Compounds and Newly “Druggable” Disease Targets
- May 28, 2009: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Presents Results of GlycoMimetics’ Lead Drug Candidate in Models of Multiple Myeloma at American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- March 26, 2009: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Completes Phase 1 Clinical Studies of Lead Drug Candidate
- December 8, 2008: GlycoMimetics, Inc. to Present New Results of Lead Candidate in Additional Animal Models of Sickle Cell Disease at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- September 5, 2008: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Lead Drug Candidate
- December 7, 2007: GlycoMimetics, Inc. to Present Results of Lead Candidate in Animal Models of Sickle Cell Disease at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- July 19, 2007: GlycoMimetics, Inc. Highlights Advances in Lead Drug Candidate for Sickle Cell Patients at International Glycobiology Conference
- September 2, 2005: GlycoMimetics, Inc. to Present New Data on Lead Compounds at International Symposium